Climate control panel C3

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

TELENURSE
My Cars: Citroen C3
Peugeot 3008

Climate control panel C3

Post by TELENURSE »

Im new to this forum (thank you for the add)
I've just bought a second hand C3 as a runaround, On checking but the climate control panel the direction button will only turn a quarter of a turn to the left no further
I have chased the wire back behind the panel but there are no obvious kinks and the wire hasn't snapped.
The panel appears to be from a C 4 with the 3 buttons on top of the panel not like the C3 panels I have seen with the slider on top (internal external) I have questioned this with my local dealer who wasn't sure about interchangeability between models but who advises that it could be something stuck in the heater pipe causing resistance to the dial. Before I purchase a second hand control panel and new cables is there anything else I could try.
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Re: Climate control panel C3

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Hi, and :welc: to the Forum.

One thing that could help is if you were to post the vehicle VIN here (it will, for security reasons, be obscured so only Forum staff can read it). Then they can see exactly what YOUR vehicle had when she rolled out of the factory, and make sure to get you the correct part information.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!