This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

DomF9
My Cars:

Post by DomF9 »

Hi All
Tripped over this forum on my travels looking for Volcane foglamps so thought I'd register and introduce myself, as I'm an avid ZX fan.
Currently run a ZX Reflex 1.9 3door, 93 vintage. Had it two years now and doing my utmost to keep it on the road. It's had a hard life - 2 prangs in the last year (one serious) - and I'm currently putting the finishing touches to the last accident's repairs.
It's had some changes, most notably a Volcane bumper (hence looking for foglamps) but generally stock. In case anyone wants to see it, I have a page on it at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/466691 (Dom's citroen)
Based at Gatwick, I have access to Bridger's Breakers, a good source of ZX parts usually. I've had a couple of years of doing bits on this car, so I'm happy to help if anyone is trying to do something I've already done and needs advice.
Well that's me. Hope to catch up with you all in due course.
Dom F9
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

hi and welcome
Bridges scrap yard is possibly the best scrap yard in the world, not because of its content as ive been to better ones (but at least its organised), but because it has its own burger hut thing. I mean what an incredible idea! Nothing better than walking around a dirty scrap yard in the rain on a saturday except doing the same but eating a burger as well :D