Diagbox for Peugeot

This is the place for all your Diagnostic related questions or advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Ibbi95

Diagbox for Peugeot

Post by Ibbi95 »

Can someone help me choosing the correct Diagbox - PP2000/Lexia for my peugeot? There are so many on eBay i dont know which one to choose and which is best.

I recently visited the dealer to get my problems solved but figured that i want a diagbox myself that can do mostly the same so i dont have pay a fortune for the dealer to click on 5 buttons and charge me 200bucks.

I need the diagbox to not only read codes and live data but be able to enter ECU and BSI and reset/change settings in there. For example tell car a new DPF is fitted.

Basicly i need it to program as well as read and clear codes.
My car is : Peugeot 407 2.0HDi

I was thinking about this one. What do you think, is it good enough to be able to tell car a new dpf is fitted? Force regen etc. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164026910386

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Diagbox for Peugeot

Post by GiveMeABreak »

A lot of UK (and European) members buy from Easydiagnostics, who are UK-based. They are not the cheapest, but provide 12 months support. They only supply the proper full chip kits, so you know you are getting the right product. A lot of the cheaper kits on ebay are either not full chip or the quality is poor. The price usually gives it away.

Buying from ebay is a bit risky without a proper warranty or support.

Ibbi95

Post by Ibbi95 »

Thank you for reply, but i live in Norway so i need a seller that ships here. Also i saw EasyDiagnostics dont have diagboxes in stock rn soo kinda need to buy off eBay. Any tips?

xantia_v6
Forum Admin Team

Post by xantia_v6 »

Be aware that a lot of the vendors on ebay ship directly from China, and shipping is badly disrupted at present. I have been waiting 6 weeks to receive a part that would normally arrive in 2 weeks (tracking now shows that it should be here in a day or two).

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Ibbi95 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 01:38
Thank you for reply, but i live in Norway so i need a seller that ships here. Also i saw EasyDiagnostics dont have diagboxes in stock rn soo kinda need to buy off eBay. Any tips?
I believe they do ship to Europe.