Citroen c5 dash

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

FishBiscuitsYo

Citroen c5 dash

Post by FishBiscuitsYo »

Hi i have a c5 dash and i want to use it for my sim racing rig, i was wondering if anyone has purely the dash wiring diagram for the 26 pin plug? I just can't seem to find one anywhere.

Thanks,
Matthew

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Citroen c5 dash

Post by GiveMeABreak »

There are 3 versions of the C5 and each model and trim level may have a different dash according to options - without knowing the VIN or registration of the vehicle it came from, I can't provide the correct diagram. But regardless of that - the connections will be multiplexed and designed to work with the vehicles ECUs to provide the relevant data - without the data network providing proper information I can't see what use it will be apart from the dashboard lighting....

FishBiscuitsYo

Post by FishBiscuitsYo »

It's a 51 plate, I know I'd need the ecu but what I'll be doing is using an arduino board as an acting ecu

jgra1

Post by jgra1 »

interesting idea Fish!

I cant help at all, but me (most of us) would love to see it working when you are finished!

john

FishBiscuitsYo

Post by FishBiscuitsYo »

Cheers John! I shall keep you updated

wheeler

Post by wheeler »

I have no idea what it is you are doing but I have a PDF for the mk1 C5 instrumentation that may help, if you send me your email I can send it to you as I don't think we can upload PDF's here.