Thank you all and goodbye.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

RPWC

Thank you all and goodbye.

Post by RPWC »

Hi all, I have sold my van to a fellow forum member, who has been made aware of the current issues and is happy to take it on as a bit of a project. I have something in the pipeline but not definite, so may frequent the Renault section from time to time.
I haven’t been a contributor to the forum, more of an advice and help seeker, and so as I am not replacing my van with another Citroen all that remains is to say thank you all so much for your advice and online help, in particular Marc, but there have been several others, I wish you all the very best , but I am out of here so to speak. Thanks once again au revoir. Rich..
👍😀😂

NewcastleFalcon

Re: Thank you all and goodbye.

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

RPWC wrote:
23 Feb 2020, 18:54
, I wish you all the very best , but I am out of here so to speak. Thanks once again au revoir. Rich..
👍😀😂
And All the very best to you Rich. I still post away on here, with the flimsiest.of French Connections, a couple of Clio’s in the maintenance fleet. Thing is one of the most interesting blogs here is on a Jaguar XJS an AC invalid car, and a Mercedes Camper, and the off topic chat lounge is full of general chat and wider topics.

I even posted up Cushie butterfield on the Pickled egg jukebox just yesterday :-D

All the best

Regards Neil

white exec
Moderating Team

Post by white exec »

Good luck, Rich, and don't hesitate to make the odd post - about anything!
All the very best... :wave1:

Paul-R
Donor 2020

Post by Paul-R »

Yes, don't forget about us. There are plenty of areas you can post complete rubbish without a problem!

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Best of luck with the Renault Rich👍

RPWC

Post by RPWC »

Thanks all, I forgot about the off topic lounge, I may look in there from time to time. No longer own a Rover 75 but still go in the chill,out zone every day