2010 Dispatch Rear foglight

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

moizeau
Donor 2020

2010 Dispatch Rear foglight

Post by moizeau »

Evening all, The van only has one rear fog and being a RHD it's on the RHS. I need a fog on the LHS for the French MOT. Does anyone know if the harness for the lights is the same for LHD and RHD? If so I can just get a secondhand light, if not I need to do some modding. I presume the it only has one reversing light and that is on the LHS?
Cheers
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: 2010 Dispatch Rear foglight

Post by GiveMeABreak »

The manual states that the reversing lights are above the fog lights - as opposed to some vehicles having a Fog light on one side and a single reversing light on the other.

That being the case I would expect there to be 2 fog lights - one on either side. Are you positive it only has one?
fog.PNG
As for the rear harness - there are about 20 for the left and another 20 for the right side...... say no more.
moizeau
Donor 2020

Post by moizeau »

Apparently it has one. When I checked servicebox it only showed one rear cluster in the picture (rhs) with all the bulbs and gave a part no for left and right. So I guessed the same as you. What servicebox normally states is whether if has one or two rear fogs, or a central one, it doesn't even mention rear fogs? It's either got one or a bulb gone? The van should be with me to check in 3 weeks.
I contacted Jim about that module, but he doesn't stock it. Just told me to buy off ebay from a 100% seller, I may wait to see what my kit doesn't find first.
Back to servicebox to recheck that diagram. Cheers
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Check the bulbs Pete, - the electrical diagrams refer to 2 rear fogs and service only shows 1 left and 1 right cluster - not 4, which they would have to do if there was a LHD version.
moizeau
Donor 2020

Post by moizeau »

Cheers Marc, I was thinking along the same lines, a lot less grief if we're right.