Evening all, The van only has one rear fog and being a RHD it's on the RHS. I need a fog on the LHS for the French MOT. Does anyone know if the harness for the lights is the same for LHD and RHD? If so I can just get a secondhand light, if not I need to do some modding. I presume the it only has one reversing light and that is on the LHS?
Cheers
2010 Dispatch Rear foglight
-
moizeau
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 1866
- Joined: 12 Jan 2015, 16:08
- x 429
2010 Dispatch Rear foglight
Pete
Notice the BX is still top the list but sadly gone
Notice the BX is still top the list but sadly gone
-
GiveMeABreak
- (Donor 2016)
- Posts: 41989
- Joined: 15 Sep 2015, 19:38
- x 6957
Re: 2010 Dispatch Rear foglight
The manual states that the reversing lights are above the fog lights - as opposed to some vehicles having a Fog light on one side and a single reversing light on the other.
That being the case I would expect there to be 2 fog lights - one on either side. Are you positive it only has one?
As for the rear harness - there are about 20 for the left and another 20 for the right side...... say no more.
That being the case I would expect there to be 2 fog lights - one on either side. Are you positive it only has one?
As for the rear harness - there are about 20 for the left and another 20 for the right side...... say no more.
Please note, I'm no longer active on the Forum, so won't respond to messages.
Marc
Marc
-
moizeau
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 1866
- Joined: 12 Jan 2015, 16:08
- x 429
Re: 2010 Dispatch Rear foglight
Apparently it has one. When I checked servicebox it only showed one rear cluster in the picture (rhs) with all the bulbs and gave a part no for left and right. So I guessed the same as you. What servicebox normally states is whether if has one or two rear fogs, or a central one, it doesn't even mention rear fogs? It's either got one or a bulb gone? The van should be with me to check in 3 weeks.
I contacted Jim about that module, but he doesn't stock it. Just told me to buy off ebay from a 100% seller, I may wait to see what my kit doesn't find first.
Back to servicebox to recheck that diagram. Cheers
I contacted Jim about that module, but he doesn't stock it. Just told me to buy off ebay from a 100% seller, I may wait to see what my kit doesn't find first.
Back to servicebox to recheck that diagram. Cheers
Pete
Notice the BX is still top the list but sadly gone
Notice the BX is still top the list but sadly gone
-
GiveMeABreak
- (Donor 2016)
- Posts: 41989
- Joined: 15 Sep 2015, 19:38
- x 6957
Re: 2010 Dispatch Rear foglight
Check the bulbs Pete, - the electrical diagrams refer to 2 rear fogs and service only shows 1 left and 1 right cluster - not 4, which they would have to do if there was a LHD version.
Please note, I'm no longer active on the Forum, so won't respond to messages.
Marc
Marc
-
moizeau
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 1866
- Joined: 12 Jan 2015, 16:08
- x 429
Re: 2010 Dispatch Rear foglight
Cheers Marc, I was thinking along the same lines, a lot less grief if we're right.
Pete
Notice the BX is still top the list but sadly gone
Notice the BX is still top the list but sadly gone