I am new here and hope you guys can help me with my Citroen Picasso 1.6hdi (2011) problem.
The car would not start. The engine stopped without any warning when waiting on the traffic lights. And I wasn't able to start it ever since.
What I have checked:
- Fuel supply seems to be ok
- All fuses are ok (interior fuses as well as the engine fuse box)
- Starts with "Easy Start" spray
- Reports a single error on Diagbox - FFFE . And this very error code reported in the different sections, namely:
- Built-in System Interface
- Battery charger status unit
- Engine relay unit
- Trailer relay unit
Possibly unrelated problem:
There is an additional issue that appeared during messing about with the car after it stopped working - the car stops turning over when starting; circuit just breaks. The battery is good and the cranking is normal, not slow. In the beginning, it happed seldom after a long cranking, but now it would not turn the engine more than a couple times (which would still start the car if it was in the working order). I suspect it might be a starter problem and I think it should not be related to the main problem.
I would really appreciate if someone could give me any ideas on how to approach this issue as I have no idea where to start from.