Citroen C3 2007 AUX LEXIA Activation

This unit is the RD4 or RD45 system, made by Continental.
Usually standard equipment unless another system is specified as an option. There are Single & Dual Tuner versions. RD45 features over the RD4: The RD45 has USB connectivity & integrated Bluetooth module supporting Phone & Audio Streaming.

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

g2143
New User
My Cars: C3 2007 Diesel
C3 2002 Diesel
Mazda 6 1.8 Petrol

Citroen C3 2007 AUX LEXIA Activation

Post by g2143 »

Hello all,

I have a Citroen C3 from 2007 and its radio unit is RD4, I have attached an aux cable into the back of the unit (I believe into AUX1 on the left side looking at it from the front) however it does not work when I try to play music. I believe it needs to be activated using a Lexia tool and put into Classic mode.

I am based in Kent, is there anywhere I can go to have this done, and if so how much?

Thanks in advance, I just want to play music through the speakers with a physical connection haha! :cry:
G
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Re: Citroen C3 2007 AUX LEXIA Activation

Post by myglaren »

Welcome G!

Some of our members are Lexia/Diagbpx owners and have offered to help other members who have a need of diagnostic services.
Any charges will be minimal but you need to arrange this when contacting them to arrange a meeting.
Use the PM service to contact them initially.

Here is the thread with a list of those members and a map at the bottom of the list to help locate them - locations are deliberately vague.

The members are not always active on the forum so you may have to wait a while for a response, also some are dormant and may not respond at all.