Renault Scenic Issues

This is the Forum for all your Renault Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Rayaucote
My Cars: Citroen C5 Auto 2003/4 2.0 Petrol. scrapped with 65 k on the clock
Renault Scenic Mk1 I think, 1999 1.4 manual

Renault Scenic Issues

Post by Rayaucote »

Sorry for the long delay in replying, I have been out of circulation for a while. Thanks for all the above comments.
I do know of 1 other C5 on the island but sadly I have consigned mine to the breakers yard, usual auto box issues and little chance of a fix here.
Being a glutton for punishment I now own a 1999 Renault Scenic 1.4. Nevertheless it also has issues so if anyone knows about the following your input would be greatly appreciated.

I have front power windows which are faulty, the mechanisms are a mess so ordered replacements from Germany. I know the NS motor worked so shouldn't have an issue there but I think the drivers door one is dead. The fusebox is a nightmare on this car, unless one has the neck of a swan. Does anyone know where the relays are for the windows, or are they part of the fusebox. I can hear the NS relay operating but cannot be sure of its location. I've checked the fuses where its possible for me to get at and cannot find anything blown.
I am electrically savvy but I need a diagram.
Otherwise the car drives OK.

Re the buses, they are quite good here on Gozo, if you can find one with room on it. All have aircon and they run on time.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards

Ray ( trying to keep cool in 30C ) :-D
Last edited by GiveMeABreak on 08 Aug 2019, 10:07, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved into new topic from introductions