Happy New Year!!!!

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Happy New Year!!!!

Post by CitroJim »

Happy New Year one and all and may 2019 be a great year in all ways :-D

Enjoy this evening's celebrations 🎶🎉🎈 I'll be well tucked up in bed in preparation for a double New year's day parkrun and some cycling :)

Looking forward to enjoying some great posts on here in 2019 and to attending some of the more local car rallies... By bike!

Have fun and thanks for a great 2018 on the FCF 👍😄

white exec
Moderating Team

Re: Happy New Year!!!!

Post by white exec »

And a Happy New Year from here, too.
Just got back from a family Christmas in France (3500km round-trip by XM), with a chilly -4°C on Saturday morning just south of Burgos. Not used to having to defrost!! Car behaved itself immaculately, 43mpg at an average 60mph, loadsaluggage and our two dogs.

Pug_XUD_KeenAmateur
Donor 2018

Post by Pug_XUD_KeenAmateur »

likewise Jim, Chris and everyone else reading this. Thanks for your help in 2018; hope I was able to help a bit too.

For anyone within reasonable distance of London, the New Year's Day Parade is quite a spectacle; as is the Brooklands meet also on the 1st

EDC5
Donor 2020

Post by EDC5 »

Happy New Year FCF, cheers for the help over the last year.

No doubt my X7 will keep me a regular on here for many years to come :rofl2:

sparksie
Donor 2016

Post by sparksie »

Hi all.
Yes, HNY to all from me, too.
We'll be out on the hill, watching the (mostly illicit) fireworks in three counties, on this amazingly warm New Years night.
Hope you're all having fun, however you choose to do that!
May 2019 be kind to all of you.

Hell Razor5543
NOT Alistair or Simon

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

May you all have a Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous New Year. May the best of 2018 be the worst of 2019.

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Best wishes all - trying not to do anything too technical on the Forum tonight as I'm just back from having a few bevs!

Stickyfinger
Donor 2016

Post by Stickyfinger »

All the best for 2019 you good people.

van ordinaire
Donor 2017

Post by van ordinaire »

Please accept, with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the final day of the current year, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated, recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018; but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that our country is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher.

By accepting this greeting, you are also prepared to accept the following terms :

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards (without prejudice)
Last edited by van ordinaire on 01 Jan 2019, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.

NewcastleFalcon

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

Bit of plain French from me

Bonne et Heureuse Annee

..and join in as much as you can in 2019....it makes the forum flow.

..and first topic of the year from me, dont bother giving stuff up for January, start something new

So today, I give you

Start a new thread in January month!

Regards Neil