Another 'something for everyone auction.
-
Gibbo2286
- (Donor 2020)
- Posts: 8170
- Joined: 08 Jun 2011, 18:04
- x 2941
Another 'something for everyone auction.
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. (Albert Einstein)
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9330
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1940
Re: Another 'something for everyone auction.
At first glance that looks as though it could be a disposal of police lost property / impounded items.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9330
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1940
Re: Another 'something for everyone auction.
Mmmmm, at second glance, maybe not!
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
-
Gibbo2286
- (Donor 2020)
- Posts: 8170
- Joined: 08 Jun 2011, 18:04
- x 2941
Re: Another 'something for everyone auction.
Usually bankruptcy and closed business stock Paul, I used to attend there often, bought my first 42" TV there for £140 when they were retailing for £1200 and my TomTom sat-nav for £25.
Also bought a fair bit of stuff that went on Ebay once I'd picked out the goodies for myself.
Also bought a fair bit of stuff that went on Ebay once I'd picked out the goodies for myself.
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. (Albert Einstein)
-
xantia_v6
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 10959
- Joined: 09 Nov 2005, 22:03
- x 1456
Re: Another 'something for everyone auction.
Lot 326 is a pressure gauge with a range suitable for testing the pressure regulator on old-school Citroens (DS - Xantia).
-
Peter.N.
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 11778
- Joined: 02 Apr 2005, 16:11
- x 1240
Re: Another 'something for everyone auction.
Some interesting stuff there, you would need a day out to view it all.
Peter
Peter
-
Hell Razor5543
- (Donor 2023)
- Posts: 14307
- Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
- x 3306
Re: Another 'something for everyone auction.
Well, if you have a few spare quid down the back of the sofa you could always try this lot;
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/the ... spartanntp
OK, you need more than a few quid!
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/the ... spartanntp
OK, you need more than a few quid!
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!