Try this for trivia.....tools.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Gibbo2286
donor 2020

Try this for trivia.....tools.

Post by Gibbo2286 »

I had a look at this site and now keep getting updates, it can be interesting................if you like that sort of thing.

https://toolguyd.com/tool-brands-corpor ... comments

van ordinaire
donor 2017

Re: Try this for trivia.....tools.

Post by van ordinaire »

I for 1, am staying well away because tools can be an addiction (a belief I've had confirmed by others) with which I am probably afflicted.

wurlycorner

Post by wurlycorner »

I started reading it, got a short way down and stopped, since it turned into a pathetic Trump voters vendetta to spread his brand of fake news about politicians that "hate american workers"... :roll:

Gibbo2286
donor 2020

Post by Gibbo2286 »

wurlycorner wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 09:34
I started reading it, got a short way down and stopped, since it turned into a pathetic Trump voters vendetta to spread his brand of fake news about politicians that "hate american workers"... :roll:

I hadn't seen that but I only read the ones that pop up as email reminders, there's always some political turd head turn up on most sites sooner or later.

I was on facebook and had quite a good chat experience going with a group, then I went to the States for three weeks, when I came back the group had deteriorated into a Jeremy Corbyn 'love in' and a long list of "Sign this petition" posts for save the bleeding donkey stuff etc. I baled out and haven't been back.