FAO Jim...

Forum News, Announcements and any issues you're having with the forum
ekjdm14
(Donor 2020)
Posts: 1988
Joined: 19 Jan 2015, 17:42
x 263

FAO Jim...

Unread post by ekjdm14 »

Hi Jim, thought I'd reply here as the PM system is being a bit slow for me anyway. Just to say no problem & no more stickers needed as yet thanks. If I do suddenly find myself unbelievably lucky to be in possession of Sticky's Volcane any time in the future I'll order a set for that (or any other Cit/pug we come to own for that matter, but that's the one currently nagging at my heart strings...) :rofl2:

Cheers, Dan
'95 Xantia LX 1.9D-auto, Black, 118k
'97 306 XS 1.6i, Blaze Yellow, 29k
'96 ZX SX 1.9TD, White, 88k
'98 306 1.9D, Cherry Red, 180?k
'05 "Fraud Fuco" Focus stopgap/beater
'12 Mini freebie project
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55063
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8386

Re: FAO Jim...

Unread post by CitroJim »

Dan, no problem at all and consider a set of stickers reserved for you ;)
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...