Have done first oil change on, the new to me Citroen C5 2008 x7. Alarmingly found that the undertray had only 3 bolts holding it on, so ordered a full set, which arrived today with a variety of bolts, clips and fixings. However have no diagram as to what bolts go where. Has anyone a diagram they might share or even a written description.
Thanks in advance
C5 x7 - Under tray bolts - what goes where!
-
citroenguy
- (Donor 2021)
- Posts: 256
- Joined: 21 Sep 2017, 18:05
- x 76
Re: C5 x7 - Under tray bolts - what goes where!
What engine is it?
Or Pm me the VIN and i'll get a piccy for the specific car.
Or Pm me the VIN and i'll get a piccy for the specific car.
I have various repair handbooks and wiring diagrams for C5 mk1, Xantia, XM, Berlingo and C3 mk1.
I have Lexia/Diagbox (Sweden) and Servicebox/sedre
I have Lexia/Diagbox (Sweden) and Servicebox/sedre
-
bobins
- (Donor 2025)
- Posts: 6847
- Joined: 05 Jul 2012, 18:07
- x 3566
Re: C5 x7 - Under tray bolts - what goes where!
This should make it as clear as mud
-
Garysz
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 11 Feb 2005, 19:07
Re: C5 x7 - Under tray bolts - what goes where!
The car is a 2.0hdi 138.
Excellent. Just what I was looking for. Thanks very much.
Hopefully it will not rain this weekend, not much fun laying on your back under a car in the cold wet and dark!
Excellent. Just what I was looking for. Thanks very much.
Hopefully it will not rain this weekend, not much fun laying on your back under a car in the cold wet and dark!