citroen xsara hdi for sale

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

kevino
My Cars: i have a c5 vtr which i love.
Ive had, visa GT, 2cv, dyane, BX X 5, 2x xsaras, mark 1&2.

citroen xsara hdi for sale

Post by kevino »

Hi guys,
I'm selling my xsara 5 door HDI 03plate as I have bought a C5 vtr hdi. My back is bad and the xsara is a bit to hard on the suspension for me. I've had it a few years and there is a bit of work to do on it, for example the bonnet needs to be resprayed and the drivers side wing needs to be replaced because of a child running into it in a scooter and leaving a dent, also I think it needs a gear box mount.
Work i have had done, and done myself is,
new clutch,
new tyres,
new cam belt and water pump plus all of the tensioners done.
both bottom wish bones replaced including the p bushes,
regular oil changes and oil filter and fuel filter and air filter plus pollen filter
starter motor changed
new battery
brake discs front changed all brakes have new pads.
drop links replaced
the car is in good condition it has a cd interchanger in the boot, sunroof, cruise control, 110 bhp, spare key,

Because i was offered the C5 I had to put the Xsara onto my driveway and declare it SORN where it has remained since.Therefore if you need to see the car it is a bit difficult to test drive and i will have to arrange insurance to test drive it plus tax, or it can be taken on a trailer.

If anybody is interested I am looking for £300 OVVVNO. contact me here please.
The car is also advertised on autotrader and shpock. The description on auto trader is as follows, it gives a lot more detail.

Citroen xsara 2 litre hdi (mot 02\04\2018). My daily use commuter car averaging over 100 miles a day since December 2015, during which time it has been regularly serviced and has the following repairs. New clutch, new tyres, new cambelt and water pump, plus all of the tentioners. Both bottom wish bones replaced and p bushes replaced, new glow plugs, regular oil changes including oil filter, fuel filter, and air filter plus pollen filter. Starter motor changed, new battery (still under 4 year guarantee), front brake discs changed and all brakes replaced, drop links replaced. The car is in good condition it has a 6 CD interchanger in boot, electric sunroof,electric windows, cruise control,height adjustable driver and passenger seat, folding rear seats,full size spare wheel, power steering, traction control and ESP, remote control central locking, immobilizer, air con, steering wheel rake adjustment, factory fitted alarm, driver and passenger airbags, fog lights, 2x remote control keys. It also comes with a set of roofbars.The car is 110 brake horsepower and has done 140777 miles but drives perfectly and fast quick handling and very economical on diesel. It has Minor car park Dings and stone chips but no structural rust. The car has been on my drive since I got a bigger and newer car 6 weeks ago it is SORN and not covered by my current insurance so if you want to test it on the road you will have to prove to me that you have it covered for use in your name. 3 owners, No service history, Silver, £350

cheers Kev.
Last edited by kevino on 30 Oct 2017, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.
I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my granddad, not screaming like his passengers
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: citroen xsara hdi for sale

Post by CitroJim »

Sounds a good buy at the price to me... How much MOT is on the car?
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
kevino

Post by kevino »

Hi Jim, its MOT'd until 2/4/18
I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my granddad, not screaming like his passengers
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

kevino wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 14:32 Hi Jim, its MOT'd until 2/4/18

Excellent :D That makes it even better value in my opinion... Several months of no worries ;)
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
kevino

Post by kevino »

exactly, just need a buyer now.
kevino

Post by kevino »

Hi guys, good news I've just sold the xsara to a local man.thank you for the interest in the car