Differences between 306TD models?

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

IanD
My Cars:

Differences between 306TD models?

Post by IanD »

Does anyone know the difference's in equipment/spec of all the different Turbo Diesel models in the 306 range? ie. XTDT, Turbo D, D Turbo S etc...........
I know there's no difference to the engines but what about suspension & interior spec etc?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Ian
kevin
My Cars:

Post by kevin »

There are many different specifications and limited editions of the 306 turbo, Mine is the XLdt, PAS, Electric sunroof, no power windows and remote centeral locking with immobilser, tinted glass and 4 speaker cassette with auto reverse. This was in 1994. In other words pretty basic spec.
XRdt (I think) offers the same as the above but with electic front windows. The further up the range, the more toys and fuses in the box!!
The Dturbo offers sports seats and so on.
Hope this goes some way. The more letters in the range title, the more toys to play with!
batwad
My Cars:

Post by batwad »

My 306 is a 1994 XTdt and has PAS, electric sunroof, electric windows all round (with one-touch on the driver's door), heated electric mirros (which I've sprayed and are now body-coded :-), body coded front & rear valance, full velour trim, radio cassette player with remote control on the steering column, digital clock and external temperature sensor, two gloveboxes, remote central deadlocking, alarm & immobiliser. There's also an engine oil level indicator on the instrument panel, although I regularly question its worth :-)
Crikey, it's like I'm writing an eBay listing! <pauses to gasp for air>
It doesn't have a driver's airbag, which I believe was an option, air con or front fog lights. I think rear wash/wipe was standard (he says, scratching his head trying to think of a low-spec Nova for comparison). Split rear seats? They must be standard. Heated rear screen? No, wait, I'm thinking of a Viva :-)
I've read that the XT has a 6-speaker sound system, although I'm not sure exactly where the other two are meant to be hiding :-/
IanD
My Cars:

Post by IanD »

Thanks lads [:D]
Anymore?