can bus or not (RT6)

This unit is the eMyWay system, also referred to as RT6, RNEG2, or WIPNAV+ for the Peugeot platform and made by Magneti Marelli.
Main Features: The eMyWay colour satellite navigation has high resolution mapping, Bluetooth Telephone & Audio Streaming supported profiles, USB support for Media files & CD
renagade

can bus or not (RT6)

Unread post by renagade »

I have fitted a reversing camera and screen to my 2009 c5 2ltr hdi vtr+ and it worke a treat, now I have got a 2011 c5 1.6 e_hdi vtr+ nav and I want to fit the very same system I had on the 2009 model but the picture on the screen is slightly snowy and lacking in colour. I am sure the 2009 c5 I had was or had the canbus sytem as I think my 2011 model has ,what or how can I get over this. The kits or both kits are from the bay and the build quality is very good .
There are so many roads to travel but so little time, (Paul Cofield )
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: can bus or not

Unread post by GiveMeABreak »

renagade wrote:I have fitted a reversing camera and screen to my 2009 c5 2ltr hdi vtr+ and it worke a treat, now I have got a 2011 c5 1.6 e_hdi vtr+ nav and I want to fit the very same system I had on the 2009 model but the picture on the screen is slightly snowy and lacking in colour. I am sure the 2009 c5 I had was or had the canbus sytem as I think my 2011 model has ,what or how can I get over this. The kits or both kits are from the bay and the build quality is very good .
Can you get some pictures up and some links to the kit you bought so we have some idea of what it is we are talking about :-D. I'm used to doing a Helen Keller on the best of days, but with your 2 X7s, camera kits, screens and the like, it's getting a bit much to visualise. :wink:
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc