Help please

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

lolaive
My Cars: Citroen c4 grand picasso 2008.

Help please

Post by lolaive »

Hi guys I am new to the forum and I have what seems like a bit of a daft question and I would be grateful if anyone could help.
I have a 2008 Citroen C4 grand picasso.Both of the drivers mat mountings that go into the floor of the car have broken off.I am not talking about the female part that belongs to the mat itself but the male part that goes into the floor of the car and protrudes up by about 15mm enabling the mat to pop into these fixings.I have the new ones but cannot for the life of me work out how they fix into place.I know its a strange one but any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks
xantia_v6
Forum Admin Team
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: -
1997 Citroen Xantia V6 (France)
1999 Citroen XM V6 ES9 (France)
2011 Peugeot 308 CC THP 155 (NZ)
1975 Jaguar XJ-S pre-HE (NZ)

Re: Help please

Post by xantia_v6 »

There have been a few variants of those clips over the years. Can you post a link to a picture so that we know which ones you are dealing with?
lolaive
My Cars: Citroen c4 grand picasso 2008.

Re: Help please

Post by lolaive »

Hi I am useless at this and dont know how to post the link but when I search in ebay under "Citroen C4 mat mounting kit" it comes up with 4 part kit which looks like the one I need.The seller says I need to lift the carpet to fit them but the old ones look like they are stuck down to me.Thanks