Service parts for 305

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

2011dandd
My Cars: Peugeot 305

Service parts for 305

Post by 2011dandd »

Can anyone shed any light on the part numbers I need to service my 1.8 diesel 305 I've recently bought.
Can't find much or any info on them
spider
My Cars: Soon, I hope...

Re: Service parts for 305

Post by spider »

Oil filter will be the same as all XUD's 1109N2 is the 'official' part number. Note: Do not use the 'later after 1997/1998' 1190T0 filter on these. You can but I'd not recommend it. Third party ones may all be the same, these are OK though.

Fuel filter: There's going to be a big choice here depending on what was factory fitted, although my 205 (yes I know you said 305!) had a Lucas system it had a Bosch filter assembly fitted. A pic of what you have now will help. Ebay is showing two types for instance. This is assuming that you have what the factory fitted and not a later design from another vehicle which is quite possible. :)

Air filter: The same will apply here I guess. A factor will be able to supply one.

The problem with 'manufacturer' part numbers (apart from the oil filter) is they will no longer have them in most cases.
Andy.

91 205D-Turbo, gone but still missed
02 106D, TUD5B, gone but not really missed apart from the MPG
Oldpug
My Cars: Peugeot 406 GLX
Audi A3 TFSI S Line
Mercedes SL320
(In the past,just about every old Peugeot you can think of.)

Re: Service parts for 305

Post by Oldpug »

Your best bet is to give Dean Hunter your reg` number and make of pump and he will mail the stuff to you.
http://www.peugeotparts.co.uk/