SuperChip

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

jameshughes

SuperChip

Post by jameshughes »

Hello
I have a 3.5 year old superchip for sale.
It has come from a 1993 zx volcane 2.0L 8 valve
This means the chip will also fit in a 306xsi 2.0L
Check out the superchip web page for all the info on these devices- also check out the price of £290 unfitted.
Mine is as good as new because I socketed my ecu before fitting it.(I am a electronics test engineer by trade) This means the device has not suffered heat damage from soldering or desoldering.Also the work was carried out in a static safe environment- this means I am 100% sure of its working and continued reliability based on the way I handled it.It will be supplied in its original Superchips static safe case.
**Read up on handling electrostatic devices because I wont be taking it back if its had legs bent- inserted back to front or blown your ecu-sorry to be so heavy but I Know its been handled correctly at my end.
What you get with a chip is the removal of lean burn hestitation and smoother usable low down torque they dont make your car faster than a spaceship but you shouldnt see a drop in fuel consumption either.
Any questions on fitting I will gladly answer the price I want is £145 cash or cheque which is good value.
The car will be for sale as soon as I get a new one- Has 140000 on the clock engine and interior are as clean as a whistle - probably needs a new top left suspension mount but has passed MOT two years on the trot with slight clunk.
Sorry if selling like this isnt done here but I tried emailing the webmaster to check but the mail bounced back.
enquires to jameshughes@totalise.co.uk