Mark Lightfoot Ilkeston

A list of garages and suppliers that have given proven good service to members. All submissions to this forum must be approved by either an Admin or a Moderator before inclusion.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

hirsty
(Donor 2016)
My Cars:

Mark Lightfoot Ilkeston

Post by hirsty »

I have recently had my C5 serviced and checked over by Mark at the above. Excellent service, very knowledgable and not main stealer prices. Highly recommended if you are in the area. :-D :-D :-D
https://www.marklightfoot.co.uk/

hirsty
Last edited by myglaren on 24 Oct 2019, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link updated
98 Xantia Mk2 2.0 16v Auto Exclusive 160k + Now gone to Citroen Heaven
2004 C5 Mk 1 2.0 8V VTR Estate - current. Now with leather.
hayabusa1300r
My Cars: 03 Mk1 Renault Megane Cabriolet c/w Roadbox
96 XJR1200
84 GPz900r A1 - own
99 Hayabusa - own

Re: Mark Lightfoot Ilkeston

Post by hayabusa1300r »

I'd second that, good guys
Bick

Post by Bick »

Im a former main dealer HGV mechanic so i have always done my own work on all my own cars and bikes. But due to health i can no longer do all my own work and i have to be honest its not nice.

I went to Mark recently with my Berlingo, its not local to me but it was worth the drive, the work Mark did for me was first class and to the standard that i would have done myself. I cant say that about any other place i have taken any of my vehicles to, that includes main dealers!

Mark and his son Isaac are great, easy to get along with, true enthusiasts and excellent technicians - from now on my vehicle will only be going to Mark and his son. The vehicles that i once maintained for close friends will also be on marks fleet list from now on.

Because of Mark Lightfoot i have decided to keep my 10 year old Berlingo as i have finally found someone who can take over my maintenance.

A big thank you to Mark and his Son Isaac.
Peter.N.
Moderating Team
My Cars: Currently:

C5 X7 VTR + Satnav Hdi estate Silver
C5 X7 VTR + Hdi Estate 2008 Red

In the past: 3, CX td Safaris and about 7, XM td estates. Lovely cars.

Post by Peter.N. »

A friend of mine used to have the Erewash garage in Ilkeston, right on the corner opposite the canal, I think its a builders merchants now.

Peter