Diagbox

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

superloopy
My Cars:

Diagbox

Post by superloopy »

Enthused by the weather and Jim's 'Davie's Activa Clutch' pictures i've broken out my Diagbox/Lexia purchase of some three years ago .... was it that long :shock:

Thinking about it, it was most probably about the time of my second Activa purchase so that dates how long she's been off the road :(

I'd taken a quick look, put it away until i could source a suitable laptop and completely forgotten about it (i've got a workstation and elit in the garage) until the weekend when i 'tidied' the back bedroom and there it was :)

Now then ... it looks decidedly dated at version 6.35 (it's an Easy Diagnostics) so i'm wondering how to proceed?

Do i just install whats what and then roll forward to a more current version OR can i obtain a more current version and just install from there?

Any which way i'm sure to have problems so any assistance gratefully appreciated.
Last edited by superloopy on 29 Mar 2016, 19:45, edited 1 time in total.
Mike

Xantia Activa Dante Red MK1 (96) 121k - SORN, to be broken
Xantia Activa Silex Grey MK2 (98) 120k -SORN, ditto
Xantia V6 Silex Grey MK2 (98) 95k - non-runner
Xantia TD Storm Grey MK1 (95) 95k - non-runner
bobins
Donor 2023
My Cars: Kia Sportage
Mazda BT-50
Land Rover SIII SWB
V-F-R800
SL320
MX5

Re: Diagbox

Post by bobins »

I've PM'd you a link for a doc with various weblinks in it which should allow you to update to a fairly up to date version of Diagbox. I got my Lexia from Easydiagnostics about the same time as you and mine has updated OK. If any of the links are dead, I've got copies of the updates and I can send you a link to them.
Sadly no longer a C5 owner :(
BenC5HDi
Not Mike
My Cars: '07 Peugeot 207 1.4 "Sport" (Ha!)
'04 Berlingo Multispace 2.0 HDi with a 123BHP remap

Post by BenC5HDi »

I'd just install what you've got, the Xantia hasn't got any more modern since you bought the Lexia kit..
superloopy
My Cars:

Post by superloopy »

bobins wrote:I've PM'd you a link for a doc with various weblinks in it which should allow you to update to a fairly up to date version of Diagbox. I got my Lexia from Easydiagnostics about the same time as you and mine has updated OK. If any of the links are dead, I've got copies of the updates and I can send you a link to them.
Thanks .... but i've not got access to FD and my security package (F-Secure) blocks it as an untrusted site anyways.
Mike

bobins
Donor 2023
My Cars: Kia Sportage
Mazda BT-50
Land Rover SIII SWB
V-F-R800
SL320
MX5

Post by bobins »

xantiamanic wrote:
bobins wrote:I've PM'd you a link for a doc with various weblinks in it which should allow you to update to a fairly up to date version of Diagbox. I got my Lexia from Easydiagnostics about the same time as you and mine has updated OK. If any of the links are dead, I've got copies of the updates and I can send you a link to them.
Thanks .... but i've not got access to FD and my security package (F-Secure) blocks it as an untrusted site anyways.
PM me your email address and I'll forward it to you.
Sadly no longer a C5 owner :(
superloopy
My Cars:

Post by superloopy »

PM'd
Mike

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Mike, delighted I've enthused you :D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...