Invite to Colliers black Friday sale.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

demag
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: "H" Citroen Bx Tgs Automatic.
2006 Toyota Prius T4 Gen 2.

Invite to Colliers black Friday sale.

Post by demag »

Some of you may remember my dealings with Colliers when the Citroen approved Berlingo they sold me blew its turbo. Twice....
Well I've had an invite from them. After the fun and games I had I wouldn't touch one of their cars with a bargepole thankyou. I now own a Kia Venga and the few issues I've had have been dealt with efficiently, quickly and with a smile. One major job was a failed power steering system. The column and electric drive motor had to be replaced at a cost of £1800. It was approved by Kia while I waited and I had the car back two days later all finished valeted and washed. If Citroen want to keep customers they have to treat them with respect when there's a problem not ignore them. I haven't deserted Citroen all together though, I still have my Bx. As far as I am concerned the Citroen that built the Bx and Xantia is not the same Citroen building cars now.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Dave
2011 Peugeot 3008 1.6hdi Exclusive EGS.
'04 C5 auto estate 2.2 hdi. Gone.
Bx 1.6 TGS Auto 50k A rare beast by all accounts. A bit tired but getting better by the day. Gone.
'96 XM 2.5TD VSX.......Sadly sold. What an idiot! I should have held on to that.
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: Xantia V6 ACTIVA 3ltr 24v Manual p1
Xm 2.1TD Ph2 Exclusive
AX, little Daffodil
SAXO White Mk1. Sally

Re: Invite to Colliers black Friday sale.

Post by Stickyfinger »

All I can say is "very true", they seem as a company to lack any esprits de corp.
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Rider
3x C5x7 Steering racks and counting