1.4 HDI turbo oil feed pipe

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

doctle
My Cars: 2008 Laguna 1.5 DCi

1.4 HDI turbo oil feed pipe

Post by doctle »

Hi Guys
I have a 1.4 HDI turbo oil feed pipe seems to be leaking at the flexi part. Has anyone repaired this even on a temporary basis? I cant afford a new pipe at the moment and I'm tempted to clean it and cover it with EP200. I know this would make it solid but the new ones are solid too. Any suggestions??
Oh buggle
BX
My Cars:

Re: 1.4 HDI turbo oil feed pipe

Post by BX »

Got one done at a place that does hydraulic hoses. Cost about €10.
doctle

Post by doctle »

BX wrote:Got one done at a place that does hydraulic hoses. Cost about €10.
Hi BX Do you mean getting the flexi part replaced?
Oh buggle
doctle

Post by doctle »

Holcroft's in Drogheda 35 yoyos very pleasant surprise!
Oh buggle
BX
My Cars:

Post by BX »

Yes he just swaged in a new piece of flexible steel braided pipe. He said it was a regular request for tractors etc I was just wanted a piece of oil resistant hose to keep it going until i got the real thing but the job he did left it like new again. Anyway €35 for a dealer part is good. I think it was much more expensive from Ford and they didnt have it in stock. Peugeot & Citroen dealers were too far away from me at the time.
doctle

Post by doctle »

BX wrote:Yes he just swaged in a new piece of flexible steel braided pipe. He said it was a regular request for tractors etc I was just wanted a piece of oil resistant hose to keep it going until i got the real thing but the job he did left it like new again. Anyway €35 for a dealer part is good. I think it was much more expensive from Ford and they didnt have it in stock. Peugeot & Citroen dealers were too far away from me at the time.
None with any of the local breakers I suppose not too many 1.4 diesels in Meath!. I looked on ebay but very dear and slow expensive postage. Navan Ford could do nothing without a reg/chassis number for a Ford car. I'm very happy with that price, there's no flexi in it and it will come with new banjo bolts and washers. Bit of VAT so 50.00 should cover it.
Oh buggle