XM spheres. where can I get em?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
User avatar
lankytim
Posts: 218
Joined: 23 Mar 2013, 20:53

XM spheres. where can I get em?

Unread post by lankytim »

Hi all,

I need a pair of front spheres for my XM, where are the best places to get them? Failing that I have a good pair that have those odd valve things on the top so they can be regassed. Does anyone know a place that does them?

Ta!
User avatar
chinkostu
Posts: 1180
Joined: 24 Sep 2014, 09:41
x 30

Re: XM spheres. where can I get em?

Unread post by chinkostu »

http://www.aepdirect.com/index.php?opti ... ory_id=757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


They stock ifhs spheres, not heard anything bad about them and are perfect on my xant
Stu

Cars
1995 Xantia 1.9TD SX in (faded) Red
2003 Fiesta 1.4 Zetec in GREEEEEEEN
2001 206 1.9 LX
2001 Saxo VTR
1999 Saxo 1.1 East coast
1999 Punto :oops:
1996 306 1.8 XN Auto :?
1996 Fiesta 1.3 #-o
User avatar
lankytim
Posts: 218
Joined: 23 Mar 2013, 20:53

Re: XM spheres. where can I get em?

Unread post by lankytim »

Thanks!
User avatar
chinkostu
Posts: 1180
Joined: 24 Sep 2014, 09:41
x 30

Re: XM spheres. where can I get em?

Unread post by chinkostu »

lankytim wrote:Thanks!
if you order first thing and jam all the car details into the comments (REG, VIN, Model specifics ETC) you can usually get them next day, which is a good turnaround. Seems they have a few in stock. From ifhs themselves its a week or something turnaround but they're made to order that way.
Stu

Cars
1995 Xantia 1.9TD SX in (faded) Red
2003 Fiesta 1.4 Zetec in GREEEEEEEN
2001 206 1.9 LX
2001 Saxo VTR
1999 Saxo 1.1 East coast
1999 Punto :oops:
1996 306 1.8 XN Auto :?
1996 Fiesta 1.3 #-o
User avatar
Old-Guy
(Donor 2025)
Posts: 1815
Joined: 11 Sep 2008, 12:08
x 24

Re: XM spheres. where can I get em?

Unread post by Old-Guy »

I've ordered 2 lots of spheres from from AEP in the last 2 years (2 different Xantias!), delivered next morning by 10:30 in both instances.
2012 Subaru Forester - capable but no magic carpet
2011 Grand C4 Picasso VTR+ 1.6HDi - not missed!
1995 Xantia Estate SX 1.9TD in Vert Vega "The Green Lady" - sadly missed
1998 Xantia 2.1 VXD Estate in Mauritius Blue - R.I.P. (terminal tin-worm)
User avatar
chinkostu
Posts: 1180
Joined: 24 Sep 2014, 09:41
x 30

Re: XM spheres. where can I get em?

Unread post by chinkostu »

Old-Guy wrote:I've ordered 2 lots of spheres from from AEP in the last 2 years (2 different Xantias!), delivered next morning by 10:30 in both instances.
mine were blindingly quick too. and from glasgow to cheshire!
Stu

Cars
1995 Xantia 1.9TD SX in (faded) Red
2003 Fiesta 1.4 Zetec in GREEEEEEEN
2001 206 1.9 LX
2001 Saxo VTR
1999 Saxo 1.1 East coast
1999 Punto :oops:
1996 306 1.8 XN Auto :?
1996 Fiesta 1.3 #-o
User avatar
Old-Guy
(Donor 2025)
Posts: 1815
Joined: 11 Sep 2008, 12:08
x 24

Re: XM spheres. where can I get em?

Unread post by Old-Guy »

Cheshire? That's only halfway to Gloucestershire from Glasgow. :)
2012 Subaru Forester - capable but no magic carpet
2011 Grand C4 Picasso VTR+ 1.6HDi - not missed!
1995 Xantia Estate SX 1.9TD in Vert Vega "The Green Lady" - sadly missed
1998 Xantia 2.1 VXD Estate in Mauritius Blue - R.I.P. (terminal tin-worm)