2006 Citroen C5 2.0HDi 138 Auto.. ? Stop/Start?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

kentc5
My Cars:

2006 Citroen C5 2.0HDi 138 Auto.. ? Stop/Start?

Post by kentc5 »

Hello guys,

Just got a Citroen C5 2.0HDi 138 VTR, I was pleased to find it had the Hydractiv3+ like my old 2.2's ... and a few things here and there.
I was playing around with the Lexia... scanning to see what the faults are.

(Rear keeps dropping when the car is left parked for a few hours), no leaks what so ever and everything is dry underneith.
Also checked the LHS fluid and it is topped up properly in the tank, I added some a few days ago and it hasn't lost anything. (checked the level by fully decompressing the system in Lexia).

Now ... the question is as I have a few error messages under the injection

P1693 - (1693) Permanent Fault, Remotely Controlled ECU wake-up Start/Stop function reception error
U2003 - (E003) Permanent Fault, Remotely Controlled ECU wake-up Wake-Up request not plausible
U1118 - (D118) Remote Fault, Permanent Fault, Comfort CAN ECU Reception No Communication with BSI or air conditioning

So shall I assume my car has Start/Stop? , I have to say though, this is the fastest starting diesel I have ever experienced.. lol half turn and it is up and running.
If my car had Start/Stop should I not have seen a button somewhere in the cabin?

Also just to mention the Airconditioning is not working.

There is another problem... when I break it pulls hard to the right, like I have an elastic band and it is pulling me ... I can only assume the calipers are playing up, I need to check on those.

Cheers in advance
Current Cars:
Citroen Xantia 3.0 V6 Exclusive ('98)
Alfa Romeo 166 2.0TS ('03)
Audi A6 C6 2.4 V6 SE ('05)
BMW 735i Individual M-Pack ('00)
Lexus GS300SE Navigator ('98)
Toyota Prius T-Spirit ('04)