Turbo CT IAT / Piece request ;)

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Juliso35
My Cars:

Turbo CT IAT / Piece request ;)

Post by Juliso35 »

Hello friends!!

Possibly experiencing problems related with my IAT sensor!! :cry: . Does anyone know the ranges of the temperature vs the resistance of this sensor in the Citroen Xantia Turbo CT?

Thanks
Last edited by Juliso35 on 24 Mar 2015, 00:21, edited 2 times in total.
:D Image :D
Northern_Mike

Re: Turbo CT IAT sensor temp/resistance ranges

Post by Northern_Mike »

No Juliso, but I've got friends going back to Bogota in September if you need any parts sending...

Vorsprung berk Technik
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

I have a spare throttle body I'll be wanting rid of soon... That will have the IAT on it...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Juliso35
My Cars:

Post by Juliso35 »

Thank you ""The_Hairdresser!"... Glad to hear that maybe some friends of you are coming. I'll consider it!! :wink: Thanks for your offer!! :)
And CitroJim ... How much it would cost? But mine seems to be still ok.. and the IAT sensor can get it separately right? The only difficult part is that yellow one that is a kind of heater isn't it?

Thanks
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

I'm coming myself in December for 4 weeks :-) I'm sure I can fit a throttle body in the suitcase. We're going on a road trip from Baranquilla to Tumaco, then heading back to Bogota around the 18th, then up to La Dorada and Medellin for Christmas and new year ( I want to see the lights in Medellin) then a bit more exploring around the North coast before Bogota and home.

Vorsprung berk Technik
Juliso35
My Cars:

Post by Juliso35 »

Hi... I see you're planning your trip with good advance :) . Colombia is a good destination for tourism!!.
There's another forum member that use to travel here.. Northern Mike. Do you know him?. Ok.. I'll be expecting news from CitroJim. Maybe we can make any arrangements for a meeting here!!. I could pick you up at the airport why not?? :wink:

Thanks
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

Haha. It's Northern_mike here Juliso . I bought an Audi TT which is a hairdresser's car, so I changed my username...

Vorsprung berk Technik
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

Juliso35 wrote:Hi... I see you're planning your trip with good advance :) . Colombia is a good destination for tourism!!.
There's another forum member that use to travel here.. Northern Mike. Do you know him?. Ok.. I'll be expecting news from CitroJim. Maybe we can make any arrangements for a meeting here!!. I could pick you up at the airport why not?? :wink:

Thanks
There has been a bit of namechanging lately Julisio - Citrojim is currently The Karate_Kid
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

And Northern_Mike is Northern_Mike again, and no longer The_Hairdresser!
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

And I'm back to being CitroJim :wink:

I must check if the IAT can be separated. If it can be then I can let you have just the IAT Juliso, if not you can he the complete body for free if you think you can carry it happily Mike?
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Juliso35
My Cars:

Post by Juliso35 »

Hello again.

So I see that it's possible the nickname changing here!!. This is not possible in other forums :o .
Good,... but I think a little confusing for rookies like me hahaha :oops: :oops:.

Well.. at this point I would like to access to the whole throttle body :) :P :o. accepting the generous offer of CitroJim !!. December is still far but if we can't make any other way to have this item before,... I will have to wait until Northern_Mike comes to Colombia and of course... if he would be in conditions to make me that special favor!!

Anyway.. I would like to be in touch with you CitroJIm and Northern Mike and not miss this opportunity of having this "english piece" :wink: . Probably I'll refloat this post when time is coming. I hope the item be available yet. :lol:
CitroJim I could send you some money using Paypal if a common shipment costs are convenient!!.. If it is easy for you find out how much it would cost to send this part to COlombia before... I'd thank you so much!!.

:oops: :oops: Opps I think the main title issue is a little diverted here. Excuse me!!
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

Juliso35 wrote: CitroJim I could send you some money using Paypal if a common shipment costs are convenient!!.. If it is easy for you find out how much it would cost to send this part to COlombia before...
I'll pay Jim. You can pay me pesos in December :')

I'll also see if I can find someone going there before then who carry it. ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

It's a done deal :-D
Jim

Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Juliso35 wrote:Hello again.

So I see that it's possible the nickname changing here!!. This is not possible in other forums :o .
Good,... but I think a little confusing for rookies like me hahaha :oops: :oops:.

Well.. at this point I would like to access to the whole throttle body :) :P :o. accepting the generous offer of CitroJim !!. December is still far but if we can't make any other way to have this item before,... I will have to wait until Northern_Mike comes to Colombia and of course... if he would be in conditions to make me that special favor!!

Anyway.. I would like to be in touch with you CitroJIm and Northern Mike and not miss this opportunity of having this "english piece" :wink: . Probably I'll refloat this post when time is coming. I hope the item be available yet. :lol:
CitroJim I could send you some money using Paypal if a common shipment costs are convenient!!.. If it is easy for you find out how much it would cost to send this part to COlombia before... I'd thank you so much!!.

:oops: :oops: Opps I think the main title issue is a little diverted here. Excuse me!!
Don't worry about the name changes, it is part of the jovial attitude on the forum. It is also common for threads to get de-railed; in fact, it would not be the FCF if it didn't happen on a weekly basis!
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Hell Razor5543 wrote: Don't worry about the name changes, it is part of the jovial attitude on the forum. It is also common for threads to get de-railed; in fact, it would not be the FCF if it didn't happen on a weekly basis!
Good point well made James :-D :lol:
Jim