C5 Radio CD Reprogramme

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

dawsy 22
My Cars:

C5 Radio CD Reprogramme

Post by dawsy 22 »

Hi again I have read on the forum that you can plug your mp3 player to the incar audio via the rca connectors from the factory stereo my question is how do you reprogram the stereo using the lexi to make your stereo accept the addition I ask this question because the last time I tried to change the stereo I managed to disable the cd player any thoughts much appreciated

Thanks Ian
Thanks Ian
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: Xantia V6 ACTIVA 3ltr 24v Manual p1
Xm 2.1TD Ph2 Exclusive
AX, little Daffodil
SAXO White Mk1. Sally

Re: C5 Radio CD Reprogramme

Post by Stickyfinger »

are you fitting a box or is one already fitted ? The box is via one of the AUX channels, depends on the radio which ones but normally both should be active.

Volume will be low unless you pass it thru a small amp..http://gadgetgangster.com/news/45-desig ... a-amp.html, no head-banging
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Rider
3x C5x7 Steering racks and counting
dawsy 22
My Cars:

Post by dawsy 22 »

I will have to check which stereo is fitted but the car is a 2.2 SX C5 and on the front of the stereo you have 3 buttons which represent radio single disc and multi disc

Thanks Ian
Thanks Ian
rory_perrett
My Cars: Xantia Exclusive 110Hdi Estate 1999

Post by rory_perrett »

I did this for another member on here on his C4. With the Lexia I had to enable the CD multi changer function but it wasn't just a case if plugging in the iPod, he had fitted another box of tricks between the iPod and the radio.

Rory