Peugeot 207 1.6 sport central locking , date and time won't

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

kazzawazza
New User

Peugeot 207 1.6 sport central locking , date and time won't

Post by kazzawazza »

Did diagnostic all these codes came up?? P0104 Flow meter signal. Open circuit, short circuit to positive or earth of sensor supply or signal. P0565 cruise control. U1118 can communication with BSI. U0121 can communication with ESP ECU. P0500 can communication. Help please
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Re: Peugeot 207 1.6 sport central locking , date and time wo

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

What equipment did you use to get these codes? Some (most) generic code readers cannot manage how the Citroen/Peugeot systems work. The most reliable way is to read the codes is to use a Lexia system. There are forum members who have Lexia clones and are willing to help out other members;

http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/v ... 19&t=29178" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
Gibbo_Wirral
My Cars: Peugeot 206 Sport 2L HDI

Post by Gibbo_Wirral »

Agree. You need to read live data to confirm these faults otherwise you're throwing money and parts at problems.

Take the P0104 code - you could put on a £120 Pierburg MAF. However, it could be a wiring break or a dirty connector.

P0565 - probably the brake switch. Tests with Planet will confirm if the switch is faulty.

Google the codes and you'll find forum threads with examples where others have had these problems. But don't assume your problems will be the same.

And they could even be old codes. You should note them, clear them, drive the car for a while then scan again. Planet should tell you the mileage the codes happened, which is also a useful indicator.
Peugeot Planet Diagnostics: Wirral, Merseyside, Lancashire, Cheshire, North Wales
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

What is the actual fault with the car ? What is it doing or not doing as it's not very clear from the post.