Accessing comfort mode settings

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Phil16v
My Cars:

Accessing comfort mode settings

Post by Phil16v »

I've just acquired a 2010 C5 exclusive tourer (160hp), and I want to disable the 'welcome' mode, as I frequently put things in the footwell behind the driver's seat, and when I switch off and get out, the rearward seat motion traps / crushes whatever is there - yesterday it was my shopping, which included a pack of 10 large eggs. According to the manual, I should be able to do this by accessing the 'Comfort' settings through the screen in the centre of the speedo via the 'vehicle parameters' menu. However, when I select 'vehicle parametres', there's only one sub-menu for lighting. Is this normal? Is there another way to access the 'comfort' settings?
Citroen C5 exclusive tourer 2010 (160hp diesel)
old'uns
My Cars: '02 C5 - gone
'09 X7 - gone
CMax - X7 replacement - gone
Acadiane - lost to a V5c applicant
'06 C5 VTR auto est
'90 Honda Beat
'73 ST70 Dax
'75 ST Dax - 120 powered

Re: Accessing comfort mode settings

Post by old'uns »

welcome to the mysterious world of X7 settings :lol:
my 09 is Menu > Vehicle parameters > Access to the Vehicle > then top choice is seat movement then Plip opening choices.

However i don't have the choice as some do of turning DRL's on/off via the Menu > Lighting, Signalling, by Lexia/Diagbox only, although i did have it briefly a few months ago?
really need to have a play again one day.
currently '06 C5 2.0 HDi auto estate Tip run and France trekker - well should be!! occupied currently by '10 Superb DSG 170 elegance- whistles and bells that work
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: Xantia V6 ACTIVA 3ltr 24v Manual p1
Xm 2.1TD Ph2 Exclusive
AX, little Daffodil
SAXO White Mk1. Sally

Post by Stickyfinger »

Hi Phil.....welcome

Or.....get two or three collapsible "cooler bags" that are stable on the seat when filled. Keep them in the boot/on floor....use them for your shopping and retain a nice feature ?
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Rider
3x C5x7 Steering racks and counting
qprdude
My Cars: Renault 5 TS, Renault 14ts, Citroen C5 Mk1, Renault Clio sport, Renault Laguna Privilege. Citroen C5 X7 Exclusive. Citroen DS5 D/sport . And around 25+ other brands from Morris Oxford to S Type jag and most things between.

Post by qprdude »

I'm with sticky. It's a bloody big car. Comfort entry/exit is a neat feature.
Rick.

2013 Citroen DS 5 D/Sport
2007 Renault Clio Campus sport. 1.2l

Sometimes the change doesn't work.
vborovic
Locked user account
My Cars: A used Citroen

Post by vborovic »

Some options are Lexia/DiagBox only, unless you have them set es enabled for the user to change the values from the car menu ... why they didn't enable all available options to be changed by the user at will, don't know ...