wrong forum

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

User avatar
Stickyfinger
Donor 2016
Posts: 9613
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 22:05
x 637

wrong forum

Post by Stickyfinger » 11 Oct 2014, 17:12

opps wrong forum

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 41564
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 1033

Re: wrong forum

Post by CitroJim » 11 Oct 2014, 17:48

What were you after?

This perhaps? Although they don't seem to have a forum... Yet :)

Actually this is nice stuff and local to you

User avatar
Stickyfinger
Donor 2016
Posts: 9613
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 22:05
x 637

Re: wrong forum

Post by Stickyfinger » 12 Oct 2014, 08:49

I think I can remember that stuff being very nice........but I am not sure :)

I am a fan of the real stuff with a dead crow added to the first pressing and a need to use a spoon for four days after :)

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 41564
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 1033

Re: wrong forum

Post by CitroJim » 12 Oct 2014, 08:58

I've got some of Lilley's finest here. It is rather nice... In very small quantities...

I get it via a pal of mine in Frome...
Stickyfinger wrote: I am a fan of the real stuff with a dead crow added to the first pressing and a need to use a spoon for four days after :)
And so cloudy the word translucent does not apply and with lots of random bits of organic matter suspended in it :P

citronut
Posts: 10938
Joined: 29 Apr 2005, 00:46
x 3

Re: wrong forum

Post by citronut » 12 Oct 2014, 11:22

CitroJim wrote:I've got some of Lilley's finest here. It is rather nice... In very small quantities...
like this Jim

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=image ... d=0CCAQsAQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-D :lol: :wink:

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 41564
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 1033

Re: wrong forum

Post by CitroJim » 12 Oct 2014, 12:15

citronut wrote:
CitroJim wrote:I've got some of Lilley's finest here. It is rather nice... In very small quantities...
like this Jim

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=image ... d=0CCAQsAQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-D :lol: :wink:
Nope not that but this :wink:


:mrgreen:

User avatar
Stickyfinger
Donor 2016
Posts: 9613
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 22:05
x 637

Re: wrong forum

Post by Stickyfinger » 12 Oct 2014, 18:53

but it makes this

Image

look like that

Image

..NEVER trust a Cider Date !

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 41564
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 1033

Re: wrong forum

Post by CitroJim » 12 Oct 2014, 18:54

:rofl2:

citronut
Posts: 10938
Joined: 29 Apr 2005, 00:46
x 3

Re: wrong forum

Post by citronut » 12 Oct 2014, 20:09

oh Dear Must be strong stuff then, so its not like a Stag ( stab ) in the dark, or may be it is :yikes: :twisted: :-D :wink: