UK resident with spare time required

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

vborovic
Locked user account
My Cars: A used Citroen

UK resident with spare time required

Post by vborovic »

Anyone want to help me out? I've found one part for my car, on a UK based website (http://www.carpanels.com/catalogue/moreinfo/CP4188" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), and they ship only within the UK. Would it be possible for someone to buy the part (1 piece only), have it delivered to them, and then send the part via tracking&signed post to my address in Croatia? Beer tax/interest will be included in the payment. The part price is 17 GBP + 6 GBP delivery. I would cover both, plus an extra 17 GBP for shipping to Croatia and beer. PayPal payment only, in two installments: first one immediately for the UK phase, the second upon proof of receiving (photo/invoice) to cover the second shipping + beer.

First come first serve basis, not in PM, only in this topic, serious help please.

Reason? Searching for it for months, no luck on a used one. New one would cost me around 75 GBP if ordered from Citroen, you do the math.
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Re: UK resident with spare time required

Post by myglaren »

OK, I'll volunteer for that :)
ETA: Ordered.
Email sent with screenshot of order.
vborovic
Locked user account

Post by vborovic »

Steve already ordered the part, and I've completed the first payout as promised.
vborovic
Locked user account

Post by vborovic »

With a big help from Steve, the ordered item arrived yesterday, and the whole procedure was more than a pleasant experience ... :)
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Excellent 8-) :-D

Once again this forum (or rather its members) comes up trumps =D>
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...