Lexia not showing all ECUs after global scan

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

bigpete14

Lexia not showing all ECUs after global scan

Post by bigpete14 »

Hi guys hope you can help. I have a 57 C4GP Exclusive and have recently changed to springs instead of the air suspension. I thought it would be a good idea to buy lexia3 so I can turn off my service light and recalibrate the clutch. I have lexia up and running on diagbox 7.43. The problem I am having is when I do a global scan it is only bringing up 3 options which are - BSI, Faults log and Injection/ignition. It is not showing up the list of all the ECUs like it should be doing. Anyone have any ideas?

Things I have tried - done loads of scans one after another incase it took time for some ecus to respond. Entered the car details manually (not using the auto detect).

Thanks in advance
Pete
Sl4yer
My Cars:

Re: Lexia not showing all ECUs after global scan

Post by Sl4yer »

Hi Pete.

I've had no issues with much older software on a C4GP.

Does it detect the vehicle's VIN?

James
Now Citroenless for the first time in 20 years
2008 Mazda RX-8 231
2007 Honda CR-V Auto
bigpete14

Post by bigpete14 »

Yes it detects the vin fine
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Possibly a physical connectivity issue. Try the same kit on another car.
bigpete14

Post by bigpete14 »

After contacting the seller he gave me this reply -

Go into the Diagbox tab instead of Lexia

Your car may have not been written into Lexia, support completely stopped post 2009.Some models stopped in 2006 on

Going into diagbox seems to work, it reads all the ecus. Problem I have now is how to use it, I had instructions for how to do it with lexia so now I am a bit stuck. Can anyone help me out (turn off service light from changing from airbags to springs & to recalibrate the clutch)?

Thanks
lurchy666
My Cars: citroen c5 hdi 2.2 auto estate

Post by lurchy666 »

I've changed my mates Peugeot expert from air suspension to springs and the options to change were in two places, your c4 might have different options but one thing to change from air to standard springs was in the suspension ecu somewhere, ( I didn't write that one down) and in the bsi under vehicle config then driving assistance as well, you need to turn both off as if you just turn one off it still flashes the light at you,

a lot of ppl may not suggest it but go through each menu then you wont miss anything and have a look as long as you don't change anything or only change 1 thing at a time you should be ok as change somethings and you could end up with a non starting car, always remember what you change if you get what I mean.

the service light can be done but I cant remember if its in the engine ecu or bsi, my mates expert you can do via the pedals to reset the light as well as lexia,

pretty easy to do just change the option then make sure you confirm it, if you don't confirm it it wont save to the ecu's

another thing is your lexia version c cause if its version b I got told it may work on diagbox 7 but only limited stuff works,
c5 2.2 auto hdi estate 52 reg