Anyone with a Lexia

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Barry1
My Cars: 2001 Citroen Evasion 2.0 HDI / 2009 C4 Picasso Exclusive.

Anyone with a Lexia

Post by Barry1 »

Hi
I've just received my Lexia and eventually got the software loaded but it wont talk to the car! I've cleaned the connections but nothing it still says connect lexia to car,the only thing I can find is if you look at the 16 pin plug (widest bit at top)and put a continuity meter on it PIN 4 from the left top row does not have a corresponding pin on the round connector but pin 5 on the 16 pin plug has 2 corresponding pins on the round plug! If you look at the round plug with the connecting clip at the top pin 5 corresponds with pins 3 & 4 going anti-clockwise from the top (I hope that makes sense).Would some kind soul out there please check if theirs is the same so I can discount the cable as the problem. #-o
Thanks
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Re: Anyone with a Lexia

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

I can confirm that the wiring does what you say, as I recently did a pin-out of my cable for Trainman.

It could be worth checking the fuses. On my Xantia fuse 15 (30A) is for the CPH, Diagnostics port, and Hydractive suspension. I don't know which one it would be for your car.

EDIT; I have just done a Google search, and it suggests the CPH is the immobiliser unit. If the fuse for it has failed that would explain why you car won't start (as well as why the Lexia cannot communicate with the car).
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
Barry1
My Cars: 2001 Citroen Evasion 2.0 HDI / 2009 C4 Picasso Exclusive.

Re: Anyone with a Lexia

Post by Barry1 »

Thanks for the quick reply Hell Razor,I've got 12 volts at the socket so it's not that! Oh well back to the drawing board.