xantia seat belts and washer jet nozzles

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

captainslow72

xantia seat belts and washer jet nozzles

Post by captainslow72 »

Hi does anyone know if any other models have same seatbelts or front washer jet nozzle's as a 96 Xantia estate as need new n/s/f belt and a nozzle for MOT. Thanks Neil
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: xantia seat belts and washer jet nozzles

Post by CitroJim »

Nope.. Sadly not..

My experience of 90s Citroens is that even the most basic part is absolutely unique to every model. Take the XM for instance. Produced in the same factory by the same company at about the same time and it shares perhaps 1% common components. So far I find the the door locking buttons seem a direct swap...

Apart from that... Nah...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Xaccers
My Cars:

Post by Xaccers »

Drop Old-Guy a PM, he's recently been dismantling his old 2.1TD estate, so may have the parts you need.
1.9TD+ SX Xantia Estate (Cassy) running on 100% veg
1.9TD SX Xantia Hatchback (Jenny) running on 100% veg for sale
Laguna II 2.0dCi Privilege (Monty)

DIY sphere tool
Old-Guy
My Cars: 2011 Grand C4 Picasso VTR+ 1.6HDi in Kyanos Blue
1995 Xantia Estate SX 1.9TD in Vert Vega "The Green Lady" - now owned by XanTom
1998 Xantia 2.1 VXD Estate in Mauritius Blue - R.I.P. (terminal tin-worm)

Post by Old-Guy »

When I broke a washer jet about a year ago, new ones were in stock at my local Citroen dealer - even though I got the impression they're unique to Xantias. After 15+ years, the originals will have got very brittle, so the chances of removing from a wreck are pretty slim.

Front seatbelts - the 'socket/stalk is attached to the seat (as is the fixed end of the reel belt. Off-hand I can't remember what went with the the seats, I'll have a look on Friday. What which side and what parts do you need?
2011 Grand C4 Picasso VTR+ 1.6HDi in Kyanos Blue
1995 Xantia Estate SX 1.9TD in Vert Vega "The Green Lady" - after 11 years now owned by XanTom
1998 Xantia 2.1 VXD Estate in Mauritius Blue - R.I.P. (terminal tin-worm)
RichardW
Forum Treasurer
My Cars: MK2 '17 C4GP 1.6 BlueHDi 120
'13 3008 1.6 HDi GripControl

Post by RichardW »

£6.43 each from Citroen for the washer jets. Unless you want a heated one :evil: If I can get them off without breaking them (there is a trick, and they come out backwards or something!) I can send you a pair. Seat belt went to the crusher last week sadly.... :cry:
Richard W
captainslow72

Post by captainslow72 »

Thanks guys the belingo van has same washer jets managed to get some from local scrapy 90p for the pair. And seatbelt came from eBay so all sorted till she failed mot yesterday but parts all ordered so will hopefully be a good car again soon rather than the waste it was left sitting for about 3 years.