Sir Eastment

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

citronut
Posts: 10938
Joined: 29 Apr 2005, 00:46
x 3

Sir Eastment

Post by citronut » 22 Mar 2014, 10:18

how is Mr Eastment
as i havent seen him in these parts of late

User avatar
Xaccers
Posts: 7654
Joined: 08 Feb 2007, 00:46
x 3

Re: Sir Eastment

Post by Xaccers » 22 Mar 2014, 12:23

He was doing so well with karate and swimming he applied for the SBS (couldn't do SAS due to not flying) and hasn't been seen since.
Some say he is in the Crimea, some say he is in the middle East, others say he's at Wolverton Tesco.

Hell Razor5543
NOT Alistair or Simon
Posts: 9636
Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
x 709

Re: Sir Eastment

Post by Hell Razor5543 » 22 Mar 2014, 12:57

Especially if you have parents with sproghorns!

citronut
Posts: 10938
Joined: 29 Apr 2005, 00:46
x 3

Re: Sir Eastment

Post by citronut » 22 Mar 2014, 14:07

Xac wrote:He was doing so well with karate and swimming he applied for the SBS (couldn't do SAS due to not flying) and hasn't been seen since.
Some say he is in the Crimea, some say he is in the middle East, others say he's at Wolverton Tesco.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
superloopy wrote:
Xac wrote:He was doing so well with karate and swimming he applied for the SBS (couldn't do SAS due to not flying) and hasn't been seen since.
Some say he is in the Crimea, some say he is in the middle East, others say he's at Wolverton Tesco.
Wolverton Tesco being the most hostile of the three environments :-D
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
Hell Razor5543 wrote:Especially if you have parents with sproghorns!
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Trainman
donor 2018
Posts: 2578
Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 11:58
x 10

Re: Sir Eastment

Post by Trainman » 25 Mar 2014, 21:34

I'm just wondering if he has a white fire suit and and crash helmet to match.........

Hell Razor5543
NOT Alistair or Simon
Posts: 9636
Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
x 709

Re: Sir Eastment

Post by Hell Razor5543 » 25 Mar 2014, 21:46

Trainman wrote:I'm just wondering if he has a white fire suit and and crash helmet to match.........
Nope, but he does mentor that person!

Trainman
donor 2018
Posts: 2578
Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 11:58
x 10

Re: Sir Eastment

Post by Trainman » 25 Mar 2014, 21:54

Hell Razor5543 wrote:
Trainman wrote:I'm just wondering if he has a white fire suit and and crash helmet to match.........
Nope, but he does mentor that person!
AH!! so he's the Newport Pagnall cousin...... :rofl2:

lexi
donor 2019
Posts: 2698
Joined: 17 Apr 2008, 17:51
x 97

Re: Sir Eastment

Post by lexi » 01 Apr 2014, 22:31

Has Uncle Jim turned into a keep fit junkie? The type that do stretching exercises when on the phone? :shock:
There is a guy across the street does a warm down on a butchers bike :rofl2: I have seen him stretching his calves (sounds like animal cruelty) before cutting the grass :lol: