lexia instal and lack of options for egs help please

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

ed1808
My Cars:

lexia instal and lack of options for egs help please

Post by ed1808 »

hi there all installed diagbox 7.02 and upgraded to 7.15 couldnt find anymore upgrades although im sure it goes up to 7.34 if im right? and tried to follow a nice write up for a citroen c4 hatchback 2009 1.6 hdi egs gearbox recalobration using lexia and my lexia3 well all i get in global / diagnosis is the bsi and fault codes list but nothing else? can anybody help me as to why the lexia3 isnt talking to any other systems or the lexia program has no more options please most frustrating and ended up using a sugested gestapo method for this and it may have worked to lol but idealy i would like this lexia working..
lurchy666
My Cars: citroen c5 hdi 2.2 auto estate

Re: lexia instal and lack of options for egs help please

Post by lurchy666 »

click on the bsi name or the pictures and then the tick (if I remember correctly) that will take you into bsi or other ecus, then find option you need you press tick to go into the menu so you can change things and then find option you want, press tick with option highlighted, then change the option you need press tick to goo back ( or maybe just back) then press the cogs to save the option
c5 2.2 auto hdi estate 52 reg
lurchy666
My Cars: citroen c5 hdi 2.2 auto estate

Re: lexia instal and lack of options for egs help please

Post by lurchy666 »

and diagbox is up to 7.38 atm ( scarymistake update) if you know where to find it
c5 2.2 auto hdi estate 52 reg