Recommended Garages & Services - Locations

A list of garages and suppliers that have given proven good service to members. All submissions to this forum must be approved by either an Admin or a Moderator before inclusion.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

myglaren
Forum Admin Team

Recommended Garages & Services - Locations

Post by myglaren » 23 Feb 2014, 17:15

At the request of Mr Citronut I have begun to add the locations of those garages and services that members have recommended.

Some may be omitted where it is unclear if they are still trading.

More will be added as time permits.

Maplink.

Gingerposer

Re: Recommended Garages & Services - Locations

Post by Gingerposer » 23 Feb 2014, 18:15

Do you want new recommendations as replies to this, or via PM?

myglaren
Forum Admin Team

Post by myglaren » 23 Feb 2014, 19:30

Gingerposer wrote:Do you want new recommendations as replies to this, or via PM?
Officially recommendations should be made to a mod or admin for inclusion here but as our members are a remarkably sensible lot we tend to ignore that rule until such time as someone acts the silly bugger - in which case the post will be sent to the flames.

We do reserve the right to edit out anything disagreeable and of course spam, which the rule is designed to exclude.

Please post in the forum though, not in this thread, otherwise your submissions may well be buried, as with the Lexia Locations thread.

Do let me/us know of any errors. Not above making mistakes unfortunately.

Do remember that it is only the results of your personal experience that are to be included.

demag
Donor 2016

Post by demag » 29 Mar 2014, 23:25

Looking at the map I noticed the "Bermuda Triangle" between Gloucester, St Albans and Nottingham. It's the wasteland of the Midlands. Only modern Citroboxes and Peugeots round here. Strangely not that many Renaults to be seen apart from older Scenics. I do see the odd Xantia and a fellow up the road has a 405 estate which I think maybe up for sale now. Besides my Xm I have seen just two others in this area over the years. I have just bought another Bx and the only other one I ever saw was in Walsall many many years ago. That was a red estate. Now if you want Ford, Rover, Honda or Vauxhall yes this is the place to be. Duh.