Citroen Dispatch 59 Reg ( starting issue )

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Roadrunner
New User

Citroen Dispatch 59 Reg ( starting issue )

Post by Roadrunner »

Hi Guys, new to forum so bear with me

L2-H1 59 Reg Dispatch 2.0 HDI - only done 29,000 miles from new

Problem is as follows, went to pick up some stock, van started from key first time, ( no Probs )

However after picked up stock, put key in, turned Key - and van was turning over but would not start, tried again and again just kept turning over but would not start, eventually had to call breakdown guy out, He ran diagnostic check, ( No Fault Codes Recorded ) Took battery lead off for 30 mins to reset relays etc, Van finally restarted after 3 attempts, so managed to get Home No Probs

Got up next morning, Van started first Time off key, went to do job some 16 miles away - once job completed Back into van Tried to start and exactly same problem - would turn over but would not start, Managed to bump start as was on a slight incline, got back home and straight to Citroen Dealers, They done another diagnostic, but again no fault codes were recorded, Guy from Citroen said as no codes were shown up he could not do much, and that van would have to be in for a few days to manually check system,

This would involve substantial costs just for labour alone, any one with any good advice on how to proceed would be appreciated, the guys from garage are just Diagnostic Technicians, and did not seem to have any idea without a fault code showing,

Suggestions would be appreciated -

Cheers
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Re: Citroen Dispatch 59 Reg ( starting issue )

Post by myglaren »

Have a read through this thread that may shed some light.