Hi all I've just brought a c8 to keep up with the expanding family, all seemed good on the test drive, but I didn't try the radio! Basically it beeps, fairly loudly about once a second, any idea what could cause this or more importantly how I can make it stop?
Thanks ever hoping
Duncan
Needed something sensible whilst the 2cv is off the road.
'97 S1 Xantia V6 Exclusive, Grey
'86 Pink 2cv with a Germanic twist
'74 Dyane 6, Rio Red
'75 Random Green Mehari
Thanks for that Peter, If I put in an after market head unit, will that cause problems? Will that need coding? Incidentally in all other manors the current unit works, just there is a beeping when ti is on.
Needed something sensible whilst the 2cv is off the road.
'97 S1 Xantia V6 Exclusive, Grey
'86 Pink 2cv with a Germanic twist
'74 Dyane 6, Rio Red
'75 Random Green Mehari
An aftermarket unit will normally work OK, I have a Pioneer in my C5, but the remote controls won't work unless you can get an adaptor, as modern radios have what purports to be a rotary volume control they are much easier to adjust so I didn't worry about one.