Price look up

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Gibbo2286
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: 2006 C5 2.0 Litre HDI VTR Automatic Estate.(now sold on)
Currently Renault Zoe 2014 ZE

Price look up

Post by Gibbo2286 »

Could someone please look up a price for me part number 9033.74
I'm registered in the Citroen Service place but I'm b*****d if I can get to the prices page.
Man is, by nature, a lazy beast, he does not need twice encouraging to do nothing.
Ben82
My Cars: C5 V6 2004

Re: Price look up

Post by Ben82 »

2004 Citroen C5 3L V6 Auto
Brit living in Sweden with an imported from Germany French Car!
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

Gibbo2286 wrote: I'm registered in the Citroen Service place but I'm b*****d if I can get to the prices page.
Gibbo

what you do is double click on the part No. you require inn the box down the right side of the exploded drawing,
the No. will now appear in a small box to the right of your screen, single click it in that box, then click the basket top right,
now a form will appear across the middle of the screen with 4 icons above it, click the basket icon then wait for service citroens server to catch up, and the price will pop onto your screen
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years
Ben82

Post by Ben82 »

citronut wrote:
Gibbo2286 wrote: I'm registered in the Citroen Service place but I'm b*****d if I can get to the prices page.
Gibbo

what you do is double click on the part No. you require inn the box down the right side of the exploded drawing,
the No. will now appear in a small box to the right of your screen, single click it in that box, then click the basket top right,
now a form will appear across the middle of the screen with 4 icons above it, click the basket icon then wait for service Citroëns server to catch up, and the price will pop onto your screen
That's quite a long way round :)
Just click on the Order menu, then "Order Parts", under "Identification" there's a textbox, put in the number there, and press enter, and it'll take you straight to the basket with the part in it giving you the bit that is in my screenshot :)
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

i thought if you click "order part" it will have the part sent trough to the dealer registered in your account????,
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years
Ben82

Post by Ben82 »

citronut wrote:i thought if you click "order part" it will have the part sent trough to the dealer registered in your account????,
I hope not :D Nah, the steps I gave, get you to the same place, as the way you describe.
Gibbo2286
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: 2006 C5 2.0 Litre HDI VTR Automatic Estate.(now sold on)
Currently Renault Zoe 2014 ZE

Post by Gibbo2286 »

Thanks fellas, now if anyone wants to make an offer for the part it's sitting here taking up space waiting for a buyer, It's a new bottom of the door carriage for the left side sliding door on Synergies and their Peugeot /FIAT equivalents.

I was going to list it together with a load of other bits on Ebay last night but the computer had a blip and I lost about six pages of stuff I'd typed out :evil: gave up and watched the tele instead.
Man is, by nature, a lazy beast, he does not need twice encouraging to do nothing.