Inside Out

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Inside Out

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Inside Out is a show on the BBC that maybe some of you are familiar with, as it has different editions for the areas it is broadcast in.

Apparently the one that will be on next week, in the London area will be doing a feature on the popularity of the Ace Cafe, and all sorts of event have taken place there, including Citroen holding a birthday celebration there. 8-)

So if you feel like watching it, and (can) get the London signal, then it should be on the TV next Monday.

Otherwise it might be shown in the regions, if the BBC want to let other areas see it, although if they don't then you should be able to see it here...............

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0071mkv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by ACTIVE8 on 25 Oct 2013, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.
ACTIVA

The car that looks like a family car, but has special secret hidden abilities.
citronut
My Cars:

Re: Inside Out

Post by citronut »

or through iplayer maybe
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Re: Inside Out

Post by ACTIVE8 »

The programme is on @ 1930hrs on Monday 28th October 2013 it will obviously be available on iplayer soon after airing on the TV, and in effect the link posted above is a connection to the iplayer if you read the information on it.

Here's a further link from Inside Out, which lists the episodes including the one about the Ace Cafe.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0071mk ... ts/2013/10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ACTIVA

The car that looks like a family car, but has special secret hidden abilities.