partner mk2 horn and airbag feed fuses plz

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

ed1808
My Cars:

partner mk2 horn and airbag feed fuses plz

Post by ed1808 »

ok horn not working and airbag light on also so shut down bsi via procedure took off battery for an hour to be safe wiggled airbag off that was fun and have no voltage to live cable (red) running to airbag which i pressume is the feed for the horn so where on earth are the fuse bo* locations on this van lol please and what number fuse is it if poss the haynes manuel is usless and there is no info that i can find on google for this there is a tear in outside edge of the braided cable that runs to the connector b4 the red cable but im sure the one for the live feed is good (middle one) there are fuses in the bsi but i have never found the full fuse bo* it cant be far lol yes i may be stupid but i would have thort it was around the bsi unit once again any help appreciated
ed1808
My Cars:

Re: partner mk2 horn and airbag feed fuses plz

Post by ed1808 »

ok so found fuse i think der.... and now just looking for a decient skmatic thingy for cable coulours to start checking feeds anybody? she is a 2003 forgot to add that
Gibbo_Wirral
My Cars: Peugeot 206 Sport 2L HDI

Re: partner mk2 horn and airbag feed fuses plz

Post by Gibbo_Wirral »

Do you have Servicebox at all? All the wiring diagrams are there.

Manuals are online here, which should help identify the fuse.

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ddb/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Peugeot Planet Diagnostics: Wirral, Merseyside, Lancashire, Cheshire, North Wales