and so the battle continues partner 2003 rear suspension +

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

ed1808
My Cars:

and so the battle continues partner 2003 rear suspension +

Post by ed1808 »

hi all the van is now usable although i need to do the rear swingarm bearings has anybody done one of these or can point me in the direction of a good video or if this van uses the same suspension as a 206 or whatever?

also i have to do the steering uj as its erm interesting to drive to say the least reminds me of my old landrover series 1 lol any tips again please. :shock:

as i said before i will not be beaten on this it will be a good van in the end i no it will (theres no place like home theres no place like home theres no place like home!!) :shock:

and also can the egr valve be cleaned or repaired? would also need a few tips on this please as engine bay no splattered with soot hmmm cant be good :idea:

korssicoff syndrome will never beat me!! [-X
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Steering shaft is easy, you can whip out the column and replace the upper universal with the column, or renew the lower universal with the stub shaft. Either job is about 30 minutes.

Rear beam is fun as the pivot pins wear and they are pressed into the fixed portion of the rear cradle - you need to remove the whole lot to extract and replace.