Citroen Berlingo Sliding doors

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

algreen

Citroen Berlingo Sliding doors

Post by algreen »

I'm new to this forum and wondered whether anyone could help me with a problem I'm having with my Citroen Berlingo Multispace. The rear sliding doors are not working with the transponder key. Both the front two doors and the hatch work fine, but the rear sliding doors won't open or close.
They are still lockable from the inside, which is the only way of securing the car now. I have tried looking at the fuse board, but there is one fuse for all the doors, which as the other doors are working cannot be faulty. I think there was a pebble trapped in on of the doors at one stage and the door may have been forced
but not 100% Has anyone had this kind of problem & is it going to cost a fortune to repair ? Any advice welcome.
john
My Cars:

Re: Citroen Berlingo Sliding doors

Post by john »

have you checked/cleaned the contact pad and pins on the b pillar and sliding door? could just be a build up of crud!
Citroen Xsara Picasso
Subaru Impreza WRX
Nissan Primastar
algreen

Re: Citroen Berlingo Sliding doors

Post by algreen »

Thanks for your reply John, Not yet looked at the pins, but I'll try that, from memory the pin and pads are clean. It's strange, because there is still a sound inside the rear doors when you use the transponder, but just no locking !