lowering springs for synergie

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

blick0
New User

lowering springs for synergie

Post by blick0 »

I have a t reg 1.9 TD and am looking to lower the car for looks. I can't find any pictures of this being done before and wondered if anyone had any ideas of how low the car can go as I have only been able to find 30mm drop front and rear. Any advice welcome. I will try and posts pics when I have started project...
Johnny Cogs
My Cars:

Re: lowering springs for synergie

Post by Johnny Cogs »

Funnily enough I was looking the other day too....

I think I found the Eibachs offer a 40mm drop. Best advice I can give is buy the best you can afford, and do the dampers at the same time...
Oddly enough I swapped all my tyres from 65's to 60's and already there is quite a noticeable visual difference...

There is a Silver 806 that has been dropped... Lowered 806 Check his flikr account for more...

Then the funky Kronos 806 supertourer....

And if you intend to go full on modified there is always this incredible Fiat Ulysse to draw inspiration from..... WARNING! Clicking this link may result in bleeding eyeballs!!!

and if Max Power Cast Off's are appealing Then there's this evasion...
'rolls in a 1.9TD Syn-bus!'
blick0
New User

Post by blick0 »

Wicked cheers mate..... What were they thinking. JEEEZZZ.

Yeah I am only looking at sitting it on the floor and doing inside bits.exterior don't bother me.

I had thought about saxo vts wheels aswell and they are a 14/15 inch wheel so would make it a bit lower I guess.

That le mans 806 is a bit different. Y would u bother more roll cage than chassis..
Johnny Cogs
My Cars:

Post by Johnny Cogs »

You wont get Saxo wheels on there buddy... You need wheels with a 5x98 pcd. I cant recall the offset offhand, but before I bought the ulysse wheels I was chasing some nice ALfa wheels. :)

Keep us posted on your progress komrade =)
'rolls in a 1.9TD Syn-bus!'