BOVEY COURT GARAGE , NEAR NEWTON ABBOT .

A list of garages and suppliers that have given proven good service to members. All submissions to this forum must be approved by either an Admin or a Moderator before inclusion.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

AlanHardware
New User

BOVEY COURT GARAGE , NEAR NEWTON ABBOT .

Post by AlanHardware »

I have just purchased a 2002 , 2.0l HDi C5 Estate . (Break)? There was an issue of low power uphill and slow acceleration similar to restricted fuelling . I suspected a number of things , MAF , Brake light switch , turbo vacuum . Turbo was running , no smoke . Found a leak in the Intercooler . Before spending money on lots of things , I changed the Intercooler for a known good one and put it into the above Garage . Matt kept it for a diagnosis while I went for afternoon tea . He `phoned me when it was done and confirmed MAF and Brake light switch with two other codes related to the MAF . Next morning off to Yeomans Citroen Exeter for genuine parts and just a few minutes to fit them on the forecourt before a trip down the A38 up Telegraph Hill to test drive . Everything was as it should be . No ``bull`` from Mat and a very painless experience dealing with a knowledgeable French and BMW Independent , he cleared the stored codes for me =D> . Based on this visit to him , highly recommended .

Website
Last edited by myglaren on 23 Feb 2014, 11:46, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Weblink added
red_dwarfers
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Re: BOVEY COURT GARAGE , NEAR NEWTON ABBOT .

Post by red_dwarfers »

Proper job! I've got them noted dow.
Kev

'19 C4 Cactus 130 Flair