pug seats in C5?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

vectrum

pug seats in C5?

Post by vectrum »

Hi All,
as you can tell tell this is my first post on the forum so please bear with me and my spelling.

iv just got a 2.2 hdi C5 sx estate and she got a few bits i want to sort out with her. one of the main things is the seats, its got the cloth ones in but i really like to get some electric ones as i suffer from back problems. iv been looking about for a nice set but so fair iv not not found any i like. so whats my options? id like something slightly more sporty shaped, dose anybody know if pug seats would bolt straight in? i know its a long shot but i figgerd that they share most parts so why not seat fighting

thanks for your time

http://www.elsemade.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
qprdude
My Cars: Renault 5 TS, Renault 14ts, Citroen C5 Mk1, Renault Clio sport, Renault Laguna Privilege. Citroen C5 X7 Exclusive. Citroen DS5 D/sport . And around 25+ other brands from Morris Oxford to S Type jag and most things between.

Re: pug seats in C5?

Post by qprdude »

Not sure about Pug seats but you might want to have a look at this thread for more info. There are probably more "seat" threads ifn you have a search, but I have a feeling this is the most recent one. I think Peter N has changed his electric leather seats at least twice from a 2.2 estate to a 2.0 one.

http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/v ... ther+seats" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rick.

2013 Citroen DS 5 D/Sport
2007 Renault Clio Campus sport. 1.2l

Sometimes the change doesn't work.
qprdude
My Cars: Renault 5 TS, Renault 14ts, Citroen C5 Mk1, Renault Clio sport, Renault Laguna Privilege. Citroen C5 X7 Exclusive. Citroen DS5 D/sport . And around 25+ other brands from Morris Oxford to S Type jag and most things between.

Post by qprdude »

Should have said. You might have a different year car. Don't know if it makes a difference or not.
Rick.

2013 Citroen DS 5 D/Sport
2007 Renault Clio Campus sport. 1.2l

Sometimes the change doesn't work.
vectrum

Post by vectrum »

Thanks for your reply. iv just been to a local barkers and manged to get a set of full electric leather seats and door cards with wood trim for £70 so problem sorted

thanks again
Peter.N.
Moderating Team
My Cars: Currently:

C5 X7 VTR + Satnav Hdi estate Silver
C5 X7 VTR + Hdi Estate 2008 Red

In the past: 3, CX td Safaris and about 7, XM td estates. Lovely cars.

Post by Peter.N. »

You have done better than me then, I paid a £100 :( were low mileage though and complete with door panels. All the wiring should be there but you will need to fit an extra maxi fuse to the underneath of the engine fuse box.

Peter
Citroenmad
My Cars: 07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10

Post by Citroenmad »

vectrum wrote:Thanks for your reply. iv just been to a local barkers and manged to get a set of full electric leather seats and door cards with wood trim for £70 so problem sorted

thanks again
That is a bargain :)
Chris
07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10