Citroen C5 remap options

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Stebo

Citroen C5 remap options

Post by Stebo »

Hi,

Been lurking on here for a while and doing a bit of reading.

I have a 2.2hdi C5 and I am looking to know what my remapping options are. I have a galletto and want to send my map to somebody who can tune it for me.

Google throws up a multitude of people but I would like to send it to somebody recommended, rather than pay £80 to get a map of ebay or one with the boost just raised. Has anybody used any of these guys before?

Any suggestions or recommendations much appreciated.
Monkeyfeet
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: C5:Hatch & an Esatate. Real cruisemobiles.

Re: Citroen C5 remap options

Post by Monkeyfeet »

I've got a Galetto and have been wondering about a remap too, however I was wondering about paying a bit more and, have it tailored to the car on a rolling road service. There's quite a few companies out there that do this. Incidentally I'm getting the car to run the best it can first by ditching the fap and egr etc. (I won't go on about that yet though - lots of info on this via the forum search) - certainly worth doing remap or not.
XantiaTD's(all gone). BXGTi, sold (sob). C5 2.2Hdi SE Exc Hatch. C5 2.2 Estate auto. Xsara Hdi estate. Yam YZF750, Zoom. GSX-S750, mmm.
dragon

Re: Citroen C5 remap options

Post by dragon »

hi
hdi stive
hdi tunning
what a man
i had my car dpf etc done by ecuflash company they mest up my car never saved my original file
when back to them they mest it up even more
got in tuch with this man i send him my ecu numbers he faund original map file for my car took egr off and dpf off
he send it back to me uploded to car and running perfect now,last 6k
gona get my remap done next by him
what ever you do dont go to ecuflash,what i arogant man he is happy to take you money and never answer his phone to you again