Trip computer - standard with SX spec?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

carcathan

Trip computer - standard with SX spec?

Post by carcathan »

Hi, new Synergie owner just working may way through the various repairs/improvements you do with a new old banger!
It's a 2002 2.0 16V SX model.

Am i wrong to have expected an SX to have the trip computer function?

It displays the external temp and i'm pretty sure that it also displayed the tank range when my fuel was very low (the day i bought it). However the wiper stalk didn't have the button on top to select the other options - so one ebay purchase later i've replaced it with a suitable part but still no sign of the trip computer options.
Am i searching in vain? - perhaps i have to pay for a Lexia session to switch this function on?

.....so far i've replaced the faulty indicator stalk, fixed the interior lights (thanks to this forum - the little broken copper link on the switch), fixed the sliding door contacts, replaced the timing belt and aux belts and pulley/tensioners (decided the water pump was all good), fitted genuine overmats (ebay bargain) and i'm just about to replace the cassette(!!) with a decent Pioneer cd/multi changer (ebay bargain). Reversing sensors are waiting to be fitted - and electric mirrors need fixing (will start a new thread on this one as thinking of swapping for a different style).
2002 Synergie 2.0 16V SX manual